<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7845186644758917303?origin\x3dhttp://yangmehm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hiya~i'm writing in west view's com lab.
Today is the last day our class will be spending in 6 Glorious classroom...We've spend 1 year in that very classroom and I can't believe we are goin to part with it.When I took a last glance at the classroom,I was reluctant to go.The whiteboard,tables,chairs,metal cabinet,teacher's table and display board...i will always remember them.
However,everything's gonna change tomorro when the P5 step into our classroom.So the classroom is ours...till 7.30 in the morning of Friday.
I really can't bear to leave and advance to my Secondary life.But too bad~that's the reality...
But I will never forget these 6 years in West View and the 1 year in our 6Glorious classroom~~
Bye...6Glorious~~

at 10:46 PM


Welcome to my.bs.com
Spammers, copymiaos & rippers, please get out !
Don't remove the credits too !
& Please do not copy MY style :D
Hate me ? Click Here .
Enjoy ♥





♥~~yaNG KAi tING~~.
B-day:7/6/1997~ .
& I AM A...shopping queen.purple freak.LURVE...drawin.readin manga.watchin anime...HATES...frends snatcher.betrayers.rubbish talkers.fakers.'coyers'Petty gals...


Clarabelle
Minnie
Qian Hong
chia yee
zhen an
chu ming
min hea
wen xin
Yi Ting
lee tzu chien
RVNP 2010~BELOvED sQUAD!!!!
kristina
friends

MY CraZY MUsiC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THis my blog,man....wanna hack in?i will hack u with MY chopper...hehehe If u have time, visit my blog and tag me before u leave


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com